Coronavirus first isolated a corona virus in 1937. They found This virus responsible for an infectious bronchitis virus in birds that had the ability to devastate poultry stocks.
Coronavirus is a family of viruses that can cause illnesses such as common cold, serve acute respiratory syndrome and middle east respiratory syndrome. A new coronavirus identified as the cause of a disease outbreak that originated in China.
In 2019 the centers for disease control and prevention (CDC) started monitoring a new coronavirus, SARS COV-2 which is also known as COVID-19.
First identified this virus on Wuhan city of china who has declared a public health emergency relating to COVID-19. Now WHO (World Health Organization) declared COVID-19 as a pandemic. The World Health Organization confirmed this disease caused by SARS-CoV-2 is called coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) that several groups of people have the highest risk of developing complications due to COVID-19
- Young children
- More than 65 years old person
- Pregnant women
Types of coronavirus
- 229E (alpha coronavirus)
- NL63 (alpha coronavirus)
- OC43 (beta coronavirus)
- HKUI (beta coronavirus)
Transmission of COVID-19:
- They can spread through Touch
- Exchanges of saliva, coughing or sneezing
- Sexual contact
- Contaminated food or water
- Insects that carry them from one person to another
Symptoms of corona virus:
Symptoms vary from person to person with COVID-19. Cold or flu-line like symptoms usually set in from 2-14 days for a person to notice after infection symptoms are
- runny nuset.
- Dry cough
- Difficulty in breathing
Protective measures against corona:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands for 20 seconds an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them soap and water.
- At least one-meter distance Maintain between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth because contaminated hands can transform the virus into your eyes, nose, and mouth from these the virus can enter your body.
- When you are coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with your best elbow or tissue then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical attention and call to government helpline number and follow the directions of your local health authority.
- Wear a mask when going outside, if you are coughing or sneezing.
you can read also: How To Cure Diabetes by Home Remedies