How to Cure Diabetes by Home Remedies: Nowadays when people already have a busy schedule, most of them actually had to face a health problem and by that time it is too late. We often completely forget how there is more to life than just making money and that is taking care of yourself and for the people you love. Some home remedies are in your daily life.
What is Diabetes?
- It is a chronic disease that occurs when your blood sugar or blood glucose exceeds uncontrollably. It is a condition that impairs the body’s ability to process blood glucose or blood sugar.
- It is a group of diseases in which the body can’t use and store glucose properly.
- In this disease, our body either doesn’t make enough insulin or cannot effectively use insulin.
- Normally our pancreas releases insulin to help our body to store and use the sugar and fat from the food we eat.
- Diabetes is due to either the pancreas not producing enough insulin or the cells of our body is not responding properly to the insulin produced. It is a number of diseases that involve problems with the hormone insulin.
- Glucose is a form of sugar is used as fuel for the cells in our bodies. All carbohydrates we eat get converted to glucose but you have diabetes, your body is unable to manage its glucose level properly.
- Insulin is a hormone that is produced stored and released by the Beta-cell in a large gland the pancreas which sits behind the stomach. This hormone is a regulatory substance that simulates specific cells or tissues into action.
- It helps the glucose to pass through the blood to the cells, where the glucose helps the cells to function properly. If there is no Insulin available, the glucose cannot pass to the cell membranes, it can damage.
- The Insulin serves as a key to open your cells, to allow the glucose to enter and allow you to use the glucose for energy.
It causes different diseases like Blindness, kidney failure, amputations, Heart failure, and Stroke. High level of “Blood sugar” can damage the eyes, nerves and the hearts and also lead to coma and die.
Types of diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes
1.Type 1 Diabetes
- It occurs due to the immune system destroying the beta cells in the pancreas, where insulin is made and leading insulin deficiency.
- This type of diabetes produces very little or no insulin as a result and need to take insulin in the form of an injection to survive. This is why this type is also known as “insulin-dependent diabetes”.
- This can affect children teenagers and adults. Majority of these diabetes cases were found in children so it is also called ”juvenile diabetes”.
- Type 1 is also known as unstable diabetes it can be accompanied by irregular and unpredictable high blood sugar levels and sometimes with serious low blood sugar levels.
- It is partly inherited with multiple genes including certain HLA genotypes known to influence the risk of it.
- This type of it can be prevented it can only be controlled with healthy lifestyle changes. It is a highly manageable illness.
2.Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes mainly occurs when people are overweight or obesity. The most common causes are insulin resistance.
- It usually happens to people who are above the age of 40 years. This type of diabetes is caused due to insulin resistance. In this case, the pancreas produces insulin but the body is not able to respond to it properly.
- It is a lifelong disease that affects the way our body handles glucose a kind of sugar in your body.
- There are many reasons behind type2 diabetes some reasons are overweight, high blood pressure, having a poor diet, taking too much stress, hormone imbalance, and certain medications.
- It is also called “non-insulin dependent on it” or adult-onset diabetes.
- In the early stage of type 2 diabetes, the predominant abnormality is reduced insulin sensitivity, at this state high blood sugar can be reversed by a verity of measures and medications that improve insulin resistivity or reduce the livers glucose production.
- The saturated fat eating lots of white rice and other starches increasing the risk of type2 diabetes. It can initially manage there condition through regular exercise and healthy balanced diet.
Gestational diabetes occurs due to the insulin-blocking hormones produced during pregnancy. It goes away after the birth of the baby.
It typically develops between the 24th and 28th weeks of pregnancy.
Placental hormones can cause high blood sugar during pregnancy. If you have gestational diabetes, you will need to get your blood sugar under control to protect your health and your baby’s. you will have to make some lifestyle changes for that.
Home Remedies To Cure Diabetes
It is a widespread and persistent problem in India is called the world capital of it.
Once it is diagnosed, you should take precaution to avoid further health damages. Nutritionists have revealed that various natural sources such as fruits, spices, and herbs have the potential to treat it.
Some home remedies are in your daily life, which can improve the condition of that are…
Bitter gourd (karela)
It is the best home remedies for diseases. Bitter gourd contains an insulin-like compound called polypeptide-p or p-insulin which has been slow to control it naturally.
- Bitter melon increases the uptake of glucose and improves glycemic control. Bitter gourd contains a chemical called charantin, which tends to influence glucose metabolism all over the body. It increases pancreatic insulin secretion to prevent insulin resistance.
- It also contains a train of important nutrients ranging from iron, magnesium, potassium, and vitamin C. An excellent source of dietary fiber, It increases pancreatic insulin secretion to prevent insulin resistance. Thus bitter gourd is beneficial for both type1 and type2 diabetes.
How to use–
- Drink one small glass of this juice on empty stomach in every morning.
- Consume bitter gourd as a sub ii or in a curry once in a week.
Fenugreek is one of the most useful spices that can help to control it to improve glucose tolerance, lower blood sugar levels and stimulate the secretion of glucose-dependent insulin.
Dietary fiber nutrients found in it which function to control high levels of glucose. It will allow your blood to absorb sugar properly its buildup in your body organs.
How to use–
- Soak 2 spoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight and drink that water along with the seeds in the morning on empty stomach daily to bring down glucose level.
- Also, consume fenugreek seeds powder with hot water cold water or milk daily.
Indian lilac (Neem):
Neem is the best home remedies for treating diabetes. It can maintain blood sugar levels stimulating insulin activity without hindrance.
Neem is a key ingredient in non-pesticide management (NPM) which provides a natural alternative to synthetic pesticides.
Neem levels contain flavonoids, triterpenoids, anti-viral compounds, and glycosides which may help manage blood levels and ensure there is no sugar in glucose.
Neem enhances insulin reception sensitivity in blood.
How to Use–
- The tender shoots and flowers of neem are eaten as a vegetable.
- Boil about 20 neem leaves in half a liter of water for about 10minutes, the leaves have begun to 30ft then strain it and store this water in a container. Drink this at least twice a day.
Indian gooseberry (Amla):
Indian gooseberry or amla is one of the richest sources of vitamin C and minerals, which helps your pancreas to produce optimum so that your blood glucose levels remain balanced.
you can read also- Best 20 Benefits Of Yoga
Consuming gooseberry support pancreas activity and aids in the production of insulin. It also lowers the excess glucose in your body.
How to Use-
- Consume amla juice every morning in empty stomach.
- Consume amla powder daily.
It contains fiber, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and vitamin-like C, A, B, E.
Curry leaves contain antioxidants like beta- carotene and vitamins and have the ability to keep most diseases at the body, especially diabetes and heart diseases.
It helps your blood sugar levels by affecting the insulin activity when your body is able to respond to insulin well. Your blood sugar level would be under control.
How to Use –
- Use curry leaves in your vegetables.
- Consume curry leave juice in empty stomach.
Aloe vera helps to reduces diabetes
Aloe vera helps lower fasting blood glucose level. It contains phytosterols that have anti-hyperglycemic effects for type2 diabetes.
Juice of Aloe vera also decreases blood fat and swelling which is common side effects of diab it . It is a safe and natural source to alleviate fasting sugar levels in your blood. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it is said to control the blood sugar levels.
How to use –
- Consume 1 cup aloe vera juice in an empty stomach.
Cinnamon contains a bioactive compound that can help to fight and prevent it. It stimulates the insulin activity, thus regulating blood sugar level.
It contains bioactive compound such as cinnamic acid, cinnamaldehyde, and cinnamate which can improve the health of diabetes and triggering insulin activity.
How to use –
- Mix half or one teaspoon of cinnamon with warm water daily.
- Boil raw cinnamon is 2 glass of water let it cool for 30 minutes and have it daily.
Basis leaves (Tulsi):
Basis leaves are a powerhouse of antioxidants and various compounds that promote the adequate functioning of cells that release and intact insulin.
It can alleviate high blood sugar levels without hurting your health.
Diabetes increases sensitivity to insulin. It contains compounds like eugenol, methyl eugenol and caryophyllene, which help the pancreatic beta cells, which are responsible for releasing, storing and functioning insulin properly.
This boosts insulin production and lowers fasting glucose levels by 7% and post-meal blood glucose levels by 17%.
How to use –
- Consume one tablespoon fall of its juice in empty stomach.
- You can incorporate basis leave into your daily routine by adding them to the meal.
Black plum (Jamun):
Black plum contains anthocyanins, ellagic acid, and hydrolyzable tannins. These antioxidants help in controlling blood sugar rapidly, though not below normal levels.
Every part of this plant is useful for it.
How to use –
- Make a powder of dried seeds of black plum fruit and eat this powder with water twice a day.
Fresh mango leaves are an effective home remedy to manage and treat this.
The delicate and tender mango leaves can be used to control diabetes by regulating insulin levels in the blood. It contains powerful antioxidants like tannins, vitamins A, vitamin C, that helps in the early treatment of this.
It has also 3 Beta- taraxeral and ethyl acetate extract synergize with insulin to activate and stimulates the synthesis of glycogen.
How to use-
- wash and dry mango leaves and grind to powder consume this powder with water at morning and at night daily.
- Also, boil some fresh mango leaves in a glass of water and leave it cool overnight. Then drink this water in the morning in empty stomach.
Clove is a powerhouse f numerous antioxidants such as quercetin, anthocyanins, phenol.
It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and digestive properties, which helps to improve insulin sensitivity and lowers the levels of bad cholesterol and triglycerides.
It also treating insulin resistance.
How to use–
- Take a teaspoon of clove and grind them coarsely. Add this powder to a cup of water and boil for 10 minutes and cool it, then drink it.
Green Tea contains plenty of polyphenols which regulates irregular blood sugar levels.
It is good for people with this because it helps the metabolic system function better.
It also helps to regulate glucose in the body, helping to prevent or control it.
How to use– Drinking hot green tea during the day.
Guava is a powerhouse of fiber and vitamin C. the high content of fiber in this fruit support metabolism that leads to better sugar absorption from blood to lower blood sugar.
It is the best for diabetes not to eat the skin of this fruit to reduce sugar retention.
Psyllium is able to delay food digestion, which helps regulate blood sugar levels.
It contains dietary fiber which is important for our body.
Psyllium is water-soluble dietary fibers decrease postprandial glucose concentration and decrease serum cholesterol concentrations.
Flax seeds contain antioxidants, fiber, which helps absorb fats and sugar. It also regulates insulin sensitivity due to oxidative stress alleviation in your body.
Regular consumption of the seeds reduces blood sugar level.
Water is the best home remedies for all type of diseases. For diabetes people, the risk of dehydration greater. To get rid of the glucose, the kidneys will try to pass it out in the urine, but it takes water. so the higher your blood glucose, the more fluid you should drink, which is benefits for the body.
I am convinced of the value of home remedies, I have learned from keeping mind sharp and share with people to stay healthy and fit. If you have any questions regarding this article, please don’t hesitate to give your comments.
If you have some amazing health tips for busy people, they do share them with us in the comments below.
Thanks for reading……