Weight loss Exercise for Women is most important in their everyday life to stay active, fit and healthy. If you have overweight or obesity, your risk for may health problem is higher than that woman who is at a normal weight.
Nowadays women have been plagued by many of the health problems than the men. In today life women are in higher managerial positions in different places so stress-related illness and diseased associated with certain lifestyles have increased for women.
Fitness is important for all women regardless of life women use their large and small muscles throughout their bodies to do every task.
Some women never concerned themselves with fitness or staying active and healthy.
Woman are busier in their everyday life and they do not have time to spend hours at the gym. Also, some women do not want to spend money on doing exercise.
So that does exercising at least 30 minutes a day in your home and get the full benefits of fitness and also stay healthy and active.
What is Weight loss Exercise?
Exercise is any bodily activity that enhances or maintains physical fitness, overall health, and wellness.
It is an activity that requires physical effort carried out to sustain or improve health and fitness.
Weight loss Exercise for Women is very helpful for women it strengthening muscles and the cardiovascular system, weight loss or maintenance, reduces stress and improve overall health. So it is an important part of our life to stay healthy and fit and also reduce the risk for many chronic diseases promote good mental health.
It is one of the most important things for weight loss and set up a balanced with your daily life and to reach your goals.
- 1 Why Exercise important for Women:
Why Exercise important for Women:
Women do exercise regularly to improve their physical fitness, have fun and manage their weight and staying happy and active in their life.
Exercising regularly will give your body a good shape, strength, stamina, and flexibility. It also gives you glowing skin, away from diseases and healthy life.
Women are focusing on their figures to look gorgeous and fit but due to heavyweight, this is not possible to look good and stay fit. So everyone wants to reduce their weight for gorgeous looking.
Weight loss depends on people and the places where they live. There are various factors that affect one’s weight and also have many ways to manage your weight.
These are yoga, swimming, cycling, dancing, and some other physical activities.
1.Yoga to reduce weight:
Yoga is the most simple and easy exercise for weight loss. It helps to maintain a healthy body as well as body strength. Follow some asanas every day, it will help to keep your weight under control. These asanas are
A. Bhujangasan (cobra pose):
Bhujangasan is most popular with reducing weight i.e reduce belly fat. In this pose stretches the abdominal muscles, which contributes to a flatter belly.
It is an excellent exercise for weight loss. This asana burns unwanted stomach fat as it stretches abdominal muscles.
- Lie down on your stomach and feel relax.
- Stretch and joint the legs so that knees of both the legs touch each other.
- Place your palm near the chest facing the ground. It should be straight.
- Take a deep breath and lift your upper body.
- Move your head back as much as you can.
- Then exhale slowly and bring your body to the ground.
- Repeat this cycle for 4-5 time daily.
B. Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend):
This asana is beneficial for all the body parts and organs as it provides adequate stretch to the entire body.
Pashimottanasna is effective sitting forward bending yoga poses that burn or reduce belly fat and also stretching the back part of your body, thus it helps to burn off fat.
- Sit down straight with your legs by stretching in front of you.
- Keep your head, spine erect.
- Place the palms on your respective knees.
- Now bend your head and trunk slowly forward to catch the toes with the thumb without bending knees.
- Take a deep breath and try to touch your head to your both knees.
- Bend the arm and try to touch the elbow on the floor.
- Exhale completely, stay in this posture for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds slowly return to your starting position.
- Repeat this 4 to 5 times.
C. Balasana (child’s pose):
Balasana pose stretches the muscle of hips, thighs, and ankles. So that they reduce the extra fat in this area. Regular practice of Balasana yoga helps you reduce body fat from thighs, hips, and shoulders while working on strengthening your core back muscles.
- Lay down on your back.
- Press and hold your knees against your chest and stomach area.
- Place your hand on thighs and palms down.
- While exhaling slowly bring your chest between your knees and swinging hands forward.
- Breathe gently and hold this posture for 2 to 4 minutes.
- After this inhale slowly and returning to starting position.
- Repeat this asana for 5 to 10 times.
D. Naukasana(Boat pose):
Naukasana pose is very important Weight loss Exercise for Women it performed lying both on the stomach and back. This asana helps to strengthen the abdomen core as well as the back muscles.
It strengthens the muscles of the arms, thighs, and shoulders and toughens the muscles of neck shoulder and legs.
In naukasana, stretching, compressing relaxation of the abdominal region involved so this effective way to burning belly fat.
Note- Asthma, Heart patients, pregnancy women avoid this asana.
- Lie flat on your back with your arms by your side.
- Inhale slowly and lift your both legs upward.
- Keep legs straight, should not be bend.
- Raise your upper body to touch your legs with both hands.
- Try to maintain the angle of 450 .
- Hold this posture for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Now exhale slowly and return to your starting position.
2. Surya Namaskar(sun salutation):
Surya Namaskar has a cycle of 12 yoga exercise each has particular importance on your body.
It burning calories and make the body flexible and reduce weight.
A single Surya namaskar burns 14 calories approximately. If you practice Surya Namaskar for 30 minutes in the morning for 10 round you burn about 270 calories.
It performed at the time of sunrise. Try to complete as many Surya namaskar as possible. It should burning calories and also helps in the healing and strengthening of internal organs.
Practicing regularly it tones your body externally
Surya Namaskar is the most wonderful and simple techniques for losing weight. It makes your body flexible, fit and strong
3. Crunches to Reduce Belly Fat:
Every woman wants to look beautiful and fit but abdominal fat or obesity is one problem the best and easiest way to weight loss is crunches. It reduces most calories of your thighs belly, hips, and shoulders.
Crunches is best Weight loss Exercise for Women are the abdominal workouts that focus on belly fat and helps in better abs and also increase the strength of muscles.
- Ley flat on your back with your knees bend.
- Place your hands under your head and try to pull yourself up towards your knees.
- Repeat this posture.
- Regularly do this posture for 5 minutes in a day burn approximately 60 calories.
Planks are a simple exercise for weight loss that you can try at your home without investing money. This exercise stimulates all the major muscles in your body which helps to reduce extra fats.
It can help you get rid of fat layers around the belly, waist, buttocks and relieve the pain of your back and speed up your metabolism.
This pose also improve good postures of your body.
- Put your arms perpendicular to the floor and directly beneath your shoulders.
- Rest your weight on your forearms.
- Your body should form a straight line from shoulders to ankles.
- Squeeze your belly button to stabilize the body.
- Your head should be in line with your back.
- Hold this position for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Repeat this posture 10-15 times.
This is the best exercise for women to weight loss. It helps to reduce fat near the thighs, buttocks, and hips.
Squats is compound full-body exercise for muscles of the thighs, hips buttocks and shoulders.
It also strengthens the bones, ligaments, tendons throughout the lower body.
squats also great to lose overall body weight. It increases the strength of your legs, glutes and many other muscles. Keep your bones and joints healthy.
- Stand with your feet and keeping them parallels .your weight should on your feet.
- Keep the feet-shoulder width apart.
- Bend the hips and knees.
- Your thigh should be parallel to the floor and back straight.
- Stay this posture 10-20 second and get back to the start position.
- If you find this workout difficult use a chair for support.
Skipping is a falling body aerobic workout, which helps in muscle toning. It burns 10-15 calories per minute.
Jumping can be an effective weight loss exercise, it involves all the body muscles and burns body fat effectively.
Both these exercise provide more health benefits in a very short period of time. It also helps to improve bone strength.
7. Walking / Jogging
Walking or jogging burns a lot of calories. It helps to build better cardiovascular capacity as well as muscular endurance.
This exercise is an aerobic exercise that produces energy and burning fats present in the body.
Walking is beneficial in maintaining one’s health.
If you walking 5 minutes approximately 60-70 calories are burning.
This is a regular exercise where a whole body workout.
In this exercise, your body temperature increased which reduce fats and also improve your overall fitness level.
Long rides mean one-hour cycling can burn between 580 to 620 calories. This high calories burn will help you start reducing body weight belly fat and obesity also.
This exercise also tones up the limbs muscles joints and the back.
It is not very easy to work out daily by taking some time out from your routine but it is important for your health to lose some weight for your healthy lifestyle. Exercising regularly will give your body a good shape, strength and stamina and flexibility. This is the best to find a type of physical activity that fits easily in your lifestyle.
These above simple weight loss exercises are an effective method for women which helps to reduce your body fat obesity follow these and apply it regularly in your daily life for your healthy life and please leave a comment in the comment box.
Thank you for Reading.